Foreign power grids differ considerably in terms of voltage, frequency and type of sockets. The turn-key solution from REGATRON saves time and minimizes setup effort.
The precisely engineered test solution presented in this article combines a powerful and regenerative TC.ACS programmable AC power source, a dedicated graphic programmable interface and a socket board for simple and efficient testing of electrical equipment with different worldwide grids.
Until now, a variety of different power cable adapters and cable harnesses together with a set of AC power sources of different voltages and frequencies have been used for final tests of mains-operated equipment intended for foreign countries.
The REGATRON solution saves time and reduces the amount of test equipment required for mains testing:
- Simply plug in your D.U.T. at the corresponding socket.
- Start AC by pressing the corresponding button or by selecting AC on the touch screen.
- Start your test procedure - voltage and frequency are automatically pre-selected.
Of course, the full programmability of the modular, regenerative TC.ACS power source is still available to the test engineer. Complex test sequences or even fully automatic tests can be performed.
Voltage- / power- / current-range of the grid simulator shown:
Power : 0 - 50 kVA
Current per phase : 0 - 72 A
Voltage RMS (L-N) : 0 - 305 VAC
For higher power up to 1000 kVA : Multiples of 50 kVA can be used.
REGATRON AC and DC regenerative and programmable power sources - the intelligent, effective and safe solution!
• Precisely engineered and widely recognized for high quality and reliability
• Worldwide qualified and timely customer support
• 3 years warranty, extended warranty available
Our team is looking forward to receiving your questions and inquiries. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
REGATRON Performance. Precision. Quality.