Did you know that REGATRON SYSTEM solutions don't just mean that all your power supply units are elegantly and compactly installed in racks?
REGATRON SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY offers you much more:
- Mobile power solutions with wheeled cabinets including connection accessories
- Modular large-scale systems made-up of fully autonomous subsystems
- Universal laboratory and test equipment with integrated switch arrays RSC (Remote Switching Configuration) for process- and/or remote controlled reconfiguration (parallel / series / mixed configurations)
- Advanced functions such as continuous insulation monitoring, ground leakage current and more, with direct data transfer to the power source control system
- Integrated measurement and evaluation equipment from third parties according to customer requirements
- Highly effective multi-channel safety monitoring according to EN ISO 13849-1
- Special designs for increased protection against intrusion of dust and water up to IP 54
- Ready-made plug-in elements and cables tailored to your application
- Customer-specific labelling, wiring schemes, process indicators, RAL colours
System integration solutions are available for the entire REGATRON power supply portfolio.
The right solution for every power level.
100 kVA in a mobile rack with HMI touch panel and isolation transformer, height 2.2 m (87 inch)
- Modular and easily field-expandable systems, up to a few MW resp. MVA
- Parallel, series, and mixed operation with a digital high-speed bus
- Simple master-slave (re)configuration by means of the operating and service software
- Turn-key cabinet solutions up to IP54 available, mobile or stationary
- Optional project-specific system integration according to customer specifications
- Optional safety features such as 2-channel safety interface and insulation monitoring
- Integrated operating and service software: Powerful built-in 8-channel digital recording scope, extended analysis, parameterization options, and calibration
- Powerful application programming interfaces (API)
- Optional CAN multi-protocol interface with 1 kHz data rate and 16-bit resolution, adaptable to any proprietary CAN bus
- Optional front-panel-integrated control unit HMI with intuitive colour touch screen
Power, Voltage and Current Range
- DC power supplies are available in both unidirectional (source or sink) and bidirectional versions and range from 0...10 kW to 0...2500+ kW, up to 3000 VDC.
- 3-phase AC sources/electronic loads are available in power levels from 0...30 kVA to 0...2400+ kVA, AC voltage range 0...305 Vrms (L-N), higher voltages on request.
- Our credo for fully modular systems allows our customers to easily adapt their power supply solutions to the ever-changing conditions in laboratories and test benches. Investing in REGATRON system solutions is therefore always a solid investment in the future!
REGATRON system solutions offer more than just something for the eye!
Thanks to decades of experience in the field of programmable power supplies and process power sources, our customers have well-proven, powerful and durable systems at their disposal.
Discuss your needs with our experienced specialists!
Send a Request for Information Send a Request for Quotation Subscribe to our Newsletter
Further Product Related Information
Safe test environment ∙ Repeatable and reliable test results ∙ Substantial reduction of test time, energy consumption and operating costs ∙ Performance testing ∙ Operational validation ∙ Compliance testing ∙ Large scale simulation featuring up to a few MW DC power ∙ Cycling energy storage devices ∙ Railway applications ∙ G5 as P-HIL DC amplifier ∙ Accurate simulation of batteries, fuel cells, and capacitors ∙ Durable high-quality, high-performance DC & AC power supplies ∙ Adjustable voltage, current, and power controller settings ∙ Performance level PL c / PL e according to EN ISO 13849 ∙ Analog interface for setpoints and actual values, operating states (I/O port) ∙ API offering .NET programming, e.g., by LabView, Python, or Matlab ∙ Ethernet ∙ USB ∙ PC Operating and Service Software G5.Control ∙ Wide-band AC input (380...480 VAC) at 50/60 Hz ∙ Power factor 0.99
REGATRON's wide range of technologically advanced and precisely engineered AC/DC, AC/AC, DC/AC, and DC/DC products includes both universal power supplies as well as dedicated power supply solutions for specific applications.
REGATRON Performance. Precision. Quality.