- The optional simulation model of batteries is an additional software component option of the application Energy Storage Simulation ESSControl.
- Full integration with TopCon device series: TC.GSS, TC.GXS, TC.GSX, TC.DSS and TC.P hardware (power supplies).
- Implementation of a comprehensive battery model. (Based on Tremblay/ Dessaint, 2009)
- Selection from the most common battery models:
□ Li-Ion, Lead-Acid
□ NiMH, NiCd
□ Further technologies (on request)
- The BatSim model parameters are changeable in the GUI or in simulation scripts.
□ Charge/ discharge current.
□ Number of battery cells in series and parallel.
□ Battery safety by battery cut-off limits.
□ Influence of battery temperature*
- Adaptation and controlling of the individual configured battery simulation models possible with a simple powerful scripting language.
- Multi-channel data-logger with EventMarkers as time stamps and file export in file type: csv
- Reporting/ output-to-file capabilities within the scripting language during process.
- Data analysis (e.g. comparison) of different measurements in the time line via a DataAnalyser component.
ScreenShot from BatSim application: