Regenerative Battery Simulators from REGATRON
An Unrivaled Combination of Excellent Features
- Ranging from 20 kW to 2000+ kW, up to 2000 VDC
- Modular, efficient, programmable, bidirectional and regenerative
- Parallel-, series- and even mixed parallel-series operation is possible thanks to the modularity and the fast digital system communication.
Highly Dynamic Hardware
- Finely graduated voltage-/power levels
- Easy reconfigurable and expandable by the user on site. Advantage: Wide coverage of voltage and power.
- Each power supply unit may also be operated 'stand-alone' as it contains full operational embedded software.
- 2-channel safety interface and other user safety options
- Reverse polarity protection, a great gain in safety when working with electrical storage elements
- Wide range AC input voltage
- Turn-key cabinet solutions
Powerful Integrated Application Software
- Selection of most common battery types such as Li-Ion, Lead-Acid, NiMH, NiCd
- Implementation of a versatile and comprehensive basic battery model offering ultimate tuning options
- Automated tests, efficient multi-channel data logging with event markers, reporting
- Integrated 8-channel scope for analysis
- Changeable parameters such as nominal battery capacity and internal resistance, number of battery cells in series and/or parallel, programmable simulation cut-off limits, influence of battery temperature (currently under development)
- The time-critical parts of the software are running on-board in real-time, perfectly synchronized to the internal timing of the DC power supply. Advantage: A close to 1:1 time behaviour even in case of steep changes in charge / discharge current.
- Multi-trace data analysis (e.g. comparison) of different measurements over the same time axis by a data analyser
- Further cell chemism models on request
- Also available as API
- Precisely engineered solutions, widely recognized for high quality and reliability
- Qualified and timely customer support - worldwide!
- 3 years warranty, extended warranty available
Our team is looking forward to receiving your questions and inquiries. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Get a Quote Get more Information
Examples of Covered Applications
Simulation / Emulation / Testing / Cycling of: Electrical energy storage devices ∙ Batteries ∙ Supercaps ∙ EDLCs ∙ Capacitors ∙ On-board electrical systems ∙ Powertrains ∙ Electrical drives ∙ Electric driveline components ∙ Hybrid transmissions ∙ Electric vehicles (EV) ∙ Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEV) ∙ Micro / mild / full hybrid systems ∙ Airborne DC systems ∙ Scientific and educational applications ∙ Test lab applications in the automotive, marine, stationary power and aviation industry.
REGATRON Performance. Precision. Quality.