TC.ACS is a series of full digital, full 4 quadrant 3-phase AC power sources with exceptional programming features.
Each TC.ACS unit represents a three-in-one configuration:
- Versatile synthesized 3-phase grid simulator with 4 fully controlled active outputs. Operation mode setting per comprehensive software tools. Note the fully active N-connection available at the Simulator Port.
- Built-in full 4-Quadrant 1 to 3-phase power amplifier with outstanding qualities, 3 independent and galvanic isolated amplifier inputs, especially suited for high bandwidth HIL applications within the power laboratory, assisted by an external RT processor.
- Programmable RLC-load mode (electronic AC load with grid recuperation) to substitute real and bulky resistors, inductors and capacitors. Reactive power is recuperated into the 3-phase grid with maximum efficiency.
The User's Advantages
The user's advantages are as follows:
- Compact and completely modular design
- High effectivity in all operation modes
- Ability to use an existing liquid cooling system directly
- Optional matched liquid-to-air cooling unit TC.LAE available
- Possibility of upgrading to systems of up to 1 MVA
- High level of system dynamics, ≤ 5 kHz modulation bandwidth
- Non-restrictive capability of refeeding in the Q4 operation mode
- Possibility of operating as an autonomous 4-Q and 3-phase quasi-analogue amplifier
- Possibility of “Hardware-in-the loop”-operation (HIL mode)
- User friendly application software with pre-configured test patterns
- Possibility of integrating into a complete SAS simulation and test system
- Galvanic isolation available as an option without derating the simulator port data
- Three different operation modes:
a) Programmable Grid Simulator
b) Remote operated 4Q AC voltage amplifier
c) Electronic AC-load featuring programmable RLC load impedance
Read full product description for more information: